to the 10 most popular questions I've been asked since I've became a Mama!
10. No, we didn't name our child Tyler or Tyson. It's Ty. Ty Cannon actually. We named him that because we wanted to name him what we'd call him. So many people assume it's "Tyler" or "Tyson" and no, it's not.
9. Yes, I attempted to breastfeed and no he didn't like it. I pumped for 3 months day in and day out and was on the verge of an emotional breakdown when I decided to stop cold turkey. Yes, it hurt and I looked like Dolly Parton, but it was worth it. Todd like the Dolly part, but I wasn't letting anything get within 10 feet of my girls. Yes, I will try it again next time but if it doesn't work out OH WELL!
8. Yes, I had every drug Dr. Smith let me have at the hospital. I think that God allowed science to develop these wonder drugs for a reason.
7. No, you are not a bad mother if you have a night out with girlfriends and let your husband have control. Wine can make stress go away. It may be temporary, but that night out will probably lead to a better night's sleep, which will probably make you a better Mommy the next day anyway.
6. Yes, I think organic baby food is best for babies. No, Ty doesn't have it everyday. We live in KY and it's not at our local grocery in abundant supply. So, we try to stock up and if we don't have it I'm sure Ty will be just fine.
5. No, I haven't lost my baby weight and probably never will. Yes, I do try to get to the gym 6 days a week but that doesn't always happen. Ty comes first, Mommy comes second. I learned that the day I found out I was pregnant. And, that's not really so bad.
4. Yes, I think Ty has made me reevaluate my life. My family is my life. I am with the people I work with more than I am my own family. While it's sad, it's life. And, unless magic happens that's just something most of us are going to have to deal with. So...if my house is messy and I don't feel like cooking because I want to play with my boys OH WELL!
3. Yes, I talk about my child all the time. He is my "favorite thing" and pretty much everything I do ends up in a Ty discussion or thought. You probably have or will do the same so just bear with me!
2. Yes, Todd and I will try again for another baby. No, we don't care what it is. We just want a healthy baby. We'll probably celebrate Ty's first birthday before we say okay, however if it happens it happens.
1. Yes, I do believe that babies are miracles. After you have a child it's so evident that children are God's gifts. If you do not believe in God after witnessing the miracle of life something is seriously wrong with you.