|Link it Up!|
Here I go...
10. Seafood. People that make a big deal out of me not eating
9. Dirty Potty's. Like really people, clean that crap (literally...lol!). And, how does a woman make a mess? Ewww, ewww, and ewww.
8. Selective Hearing. I won't even go there with the "people" or "person" but you know that recent episode of KUWTK where Bruce has his hearing tested and nothing is wrong? I felt like I was Kris during that episode.
7. Voicemail. I hate everything about it. It also ranks right up there with "cell phones and always having to be "available". I have 2 boys. 2 young boys. 9 times out of 10, I'm dealing with poo, baths, feeding them a never-ending list of "snacks", etc. I can text like a champ, but if you leave me a VM I have to call it. And, that's annoying.
6. Going to the grocery with 2 kids. Where am I supposed to put my groceries? (and, for the record, people who lolly-gag at the grocery because they don't have a clue what they want...well, it gets on my nerves that you end up seeing them for your entire trip there because they go to the same aisles you do!).
5. Ordering food for Todd. Lets take Texas Roadhouse. We love that place. But, the wait is usually like 2 hours. Luckily, our's has a drive-thru
! You have to call ahead though. So, ordering for Todd goes like this: I want a salad with no tomatoes, extra egg, extra cheese and double ranch. I want a filet, you can butterfly it, well done and a side of mashed potatoes with white gravy (ewww). Dude, can't you just say I want a salad with ranch, a well done steak and a side of mashed potatoes? I blame him for restaurants always messing up our food. Always. It's never right.
What's even better is our friends and family could order for Todd anywhere we go because he gets the same meal everywhere. He's even known to ask for it if it's not on the menu. God love him...and his metabolism of a race horse!
4. Dirty fingernails. I say this because I have to clean Ty's fingernails each day from being outside. And, they're short. Ewww.
3. When people talk while you're video taping. I'm guilty of it (ummm, I'm a Mom. I am THE videographer of the fam because I'm the only one who remembers to record things). When I watch the clip's though, all I hear is my country accent. If we're recording, 9.99 times out of 10, it's of the kids. So, the comments and noises drown out what the boys are doing. Just sayin'
2. The dirty microwave at work. Okay, if someone's Hot Pocket exploded in the microwave don't you think they would have seen it? Ewww again.
1. Ohh...the coveted #1 spot. DumDumDummmmmmm...
Let's go with my closet. It's annoying. I'm going to sound like a spoiled brat here but it's too big. I mean, if it was organized it wouldn't be an issue. But, it's been our catch all since the day we moved in. It's also full of clothes I'm trying to fit in. And, wrapping paper. And, beach towels. And, some random pictures. And, birthday cards. And, Ty's birth certificate. And, ankle weights. And, recipe books. Yeah, so you get the point. It's a mess. A hot mess. I'd take a picture but I fear someone would try to get me on an episode of Hoarders.
My clothes are hanging up in an organized fashion, but that's about it. I'll take a picture. One day. Hopefully before my kids granduate college.